Wednesday, January 25, 2006

NXT Community News Aggregator

Lego Mindstorms NXT is taking off in a big way. New blogs and articles are cropping up in many places. As we near the launch, I expect that a lot of new sources will be added.

That's why I have started a news aggregator that reports on Lego Mindstorms NXT!

Here's how it works: I collect the RSS feeds from all the blogs and news feeds that I know, but only if they are exclusively about Lego Mindstorms NXT, or in a large part about it. The news from all these links is brought to you unbiased on my web page http://www.bnxt.com/community/news.

When new sources become available, I'll add them to the RSS aggregator. All you have to do is:
1) keep me posted on new links that I should really include (remember: Lego Mindstorms NXT only! - not everything robotics)
2) subscribe to the RSS or Atom feed to stay in touch with everything there is to know on NXT.

Let me know if you find the page useful or not!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home