Thursday, March 02, 2006

Multi-Language Support on bNXT.com Website

The bNXT.com website has had a "breaking news" section for some time. The Breaking News section is bringing together all the blog and website feeds on Lego Mindstorms NXT that I know, and that are in English.

Twelve year olds who do not speak English at home, rarely can read English. That's why I believe it is a very good thing that new blogs are starting all over that are written in the local language.

Therefore, I have added a second "Breaking News" section. This section brings together all the news on Lego Mindstorms NXT that is written in Portuguese as well as new that is written in Spanish.

That way, you can subscribe to the feeds for which you know the language, but do not get bothered with news entries that you don't understand because of a language barrier.

If you have a Lego Mindstorms NXT website with an RSS feed in any language, please let me know. I'll make an effort to support as many languages as I can.

Filip.

1 Comments:

At March 02, 2006 12:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to give an applause to Filip for the effort to aggregate the contents in different languages :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home