Friday, August 25, 2006

Brickfest 2006

Brickfest 2006 starts today in Washington D.C. It runs all the way till Sunday evening.

This is the first Brickfest since the launch of NXT. I expect some announcements will be made about the NXT future. Admission fees to Brickfest are very low, but you have to get in washington D.C.

This year, I won't be able to make it, so I need your help. If you intend to go, keep me posted on the latest announcements and I will put your information online. If anybody has a MP3 recorder with him, and the recording is of reasonable quality, I'd be happy to host the recording of the keynote on Saturday morning, as well as recordings of other interesting NXT-related stuff.

Have fun at Brickfest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home