Monday, October 01, 2007

New Lego Technics download book

Hello,

I am Yoshihito Isogawa, author of "LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT The Orange Book".

I would like to inform you of my NEW book "LEGO Technic Tora no Maki"
which is provided as a PDF file and is released on October 1.

Only the first three pages have any text in this book. From the fourth page, there are only pictures and numbers. That means the book can be used by children who cannot read yet and by people who can't read Japanese or English.

See the following website for more information about the book and download method.

http://www.isogawastudio.co.jp/legostudio/toranomaki/en/



I hope you will enjoy with my book.


Yoshihito Isogawa

1 Comments:

At January 16, 2008 2:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home